The value for the atomic radius and the relative size of each element is presented in a familiar periodic table format. This easy-to-read arrangement allows students to see the effect the atomic number has on the size of an atom across any period and down any group. In addition, a table is included comparing the relative size of common cations and anions to their neutral atoms. Chart size is 48"
Also available in 8˝" x 11" notebook size, pad of 30 (Catalog No. AP7223).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 338
You May Also Like
- Atomic Sizes and Radii Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
- Periodic Trends Chart
- All in the Family - Periodic Trends Demonstration Kit
- Periodic Activity of Metals - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- It's in the Cards - Periodic Table Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Periodic Table Analogy - A Card Puzzle - Super Value Kit
- Periodic Table Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Measuring the Length of a Molecule - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Atomic Coatings - The Size of an Atom - Student Laboratory Kit
- Ruby-Red Colloidal Gold Nanotechnology - Chemical Demonstration Kit