Writing the correct chemical formula for ionic compounds is an essential skill in chemistry. Help students master that task with this comprehensive chart. The names and formulas of the cations are listed in the left column and the pattern is repeated in the right column for anions. By noting the charges of the ions, students can quickly determine the correct formula for many combinations of cations and anions. Chart size is 32"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 323
You May Also Like
- The Chemistry and Qualitative Analysis of Cations: Group Separations and Separation of Group I Cations
- Chemical Formulas - Student Laboratory Kit
- Ionic Formula Writing - Super Value Kit
- Chemical Ion Flash Cards - Super Value Game
- Paramagnetic Metal Ions - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Keep Your Eye on the Ions - Double Replacement Model Demonstration Kit
Separation and Qualitative Determination of Cations & Anions
AP Chemistry Laboratory 14
- AP Chemistry Net Ionic Equations Flashcards
- Solubility Rules Chart
- Names, Formulas, Charges Chart Notebook Size, Pad/30