Writing the correct chemical formula for ionic compounds is an essential skill in chemistry. Help students master that task with this comprehensive chart. The names and formulas of the cations are listed in the left column and the pattern is repeated in the right column for anions. By noting the charges of the ions, students can quickly determine the correct formula for many combinations of cations and anions. Chart size is 32"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 323
You May Also Like
- Names, Formulas, Charges Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
- Solubility Rules Chart
- Paramagnetic Metal Ions - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Keep Your Eye on the Ions - Double Replacement Model Demonstration Kit
- The Chemistry and Qualitative Analysis of Cations: Group Separations and Separation of Group I Cations
- AP Chemistry Net Ionic Equations Flash Cards
- Separation and Qualitative Determination of Cations & Anions - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Chemical Formulas - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical Ion Flash Cards - Super Value Game
- Ionic Formula Writing - Super Value Kit