SI units are the language of science. This clear and concise chart lists the names and symbols of the seven SI base measurement units and other important units derived from these fundamental seven. A listing of the names, symbols, and numerical values of the SI prefixes is also included. Chart size is 48" x 32". Printed on sturdy 80# stock with a reduced-glare laminate covering. Four eyelets at the top prevent tearing, and allow for easy hanging and removal during test time.
Also available in 8˝" x 11" notebook size, pad of 30 (Catalog No. AP7225).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 338
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 263
You May Also Like
- Basic Units and Prefixes Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
- Metric Match Game
- Discovering Density - Looking for Patterns and Trends - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- It's All About Density - An Introductory Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit
- Shrink Plastic Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Grow-Dino Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Measurement in the Laboratory - Activity-Stations Kit
- How Scientists Measure - Activity-Stations Kit