With over 140 compounds listed, this comprehensive chart clearly shows the solubility trends or patterns for ionic compounds and helps reinforce general rules for determining solubility. The table is arranged with groups of cations listed across the top and anions listed on the side. Match any cation and anion to determine the relative solubility of the corresponding ionic compound. Chart size is 48"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 339
You May Also Like
- Solubility Rules Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
- Growing Crystals in Gels - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Factors Affecting Solubility - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- pH and Protein Solubility - A Reversible Demonstration Kit
- It's in Their Nature - Student Laboratory Kit
- Solubility Patterns - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Precipitation Reactions and Solubility Rules - Super Value Kit
- Sorting Out Solutions - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Solubility and Temperature - Student Laboratory Kit
- Solubility Matters - Measuring the Ksp of Calcium Iodate - Student Laboratory Kit