What prevents a card from blowing away, or a ball from flying out of a cup? How does an atomizer work? With this kit, students will explore the basic conceptual applications of Bernoulli's principle. Students perform four fundamental hands-on activities and there are also two teacher demonstrations to help students grasp the concepts. An excellent activity to tie together the concepts of air pressure, force, fluid motion, aerodynamics, and flight. Student worksheets and complete instructions are provided. Kit contains enough materials for 30 students working individually. Teacher demonstration materials are reusable.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 658
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 364
You May Also Like
- Bernoulli Demonstator
- Fan Cart
- Hydraulic Hot Water Bottle - Demonstration Kit
- Science of Sailing - Newton's Third Law Laboratory Kit
- Water Spouts - Kinetic vs. Potential Energy - A Torricelli's Law Demonstration Kit
- Soda Bottle Physics Kit
- Pascal's Law - Student Laboratory Kit
- Hydraulic Elevator - Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit