|Price/Pkg. of 10|
Section II of the AP chemistry exam requires students to predict the products of chemical reactions. Use this slide-chart calculator to determine what type of reaction occurs and the products of the reaction when two reactants are mixed. Simply slide the correct reactant into the top opening and the products of the reaction will appear in the box next to the second reactant. The reactions are color-coded to determine the type of reaction. Over 100 reactions with answers. The slide-chart has a periodic table on the back and descriptions of reaction types on the front. A great tool for students to prepare for the AP exam. Sold in packages of ten calculators.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 335
You May Also Like
- Laboratory Experiments for Advanced Placement Chemistry, Guided-Inquiry Edition - Teacher Edition
- The Ultimate Chemical Equations Handbook, Teacher, 2nd Edition
- Flinn Scientific Advanced Inquiry Labs for AP* Chemistry Lab Manual
- AP Chemistry Flash Cards
- AP Chemistry Net Ionic Equations Flash Cards
- Student Laboratory Notebook, Spiral Bound, 100 Pages
- Organic Chemistry Activity Booklets, Set of 24
- Nuclear Chemistry Activity Booklets, Set of 24
- ChemTopic Lab Manuals Vol.1-9, 9 Volume Boxed Set
- ChemTopic Lab Manuals Vol.10-18, 9 Volume Boxed Set