Bicycle pumps have several applications in a physical science classroom. The hand-held bicycle pump is an excellent and inexpensive choice for pumping up water rockets. Use the Bicycle Pump with Gauge and Release Valve for precise quantitative pressure measurements when studying Boyle's law. This bicycle pump is perfect for the Pressure Bottle Demonstration (AP5930), Boyle's Law in a Bottle Laboratory Kit (AP6855), and Absolute Zero Device (AP4531). Gauge range: 0-260 psi. Both bicycle pumps are made from durable aluminum and will last for years.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 658
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 367
You May Also Like
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Atmosphere Bar
- Mini Magdeburg Hemispheres- Student Laboratory Kit
- Bicycle Floor Pump with Gauge and Release Valve
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Pressure Bottle
- Elasticity of Gas Apparatus
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Boyle's Law in a Bottle - Super Value Laboratory Kit