This classic demonstrator is perfect for illustrating Newton's laws of motion and the conservation of momentum. The large swinging balls can be manually aligned to produce nearly perfect elastic collisions. High-quality wooden construction will last for years. Measures 7"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 617
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 284
You May Also Like
- Collision in One Dimension
- Collision in Two Dimensions
- Ballistic Pendulum, Economy Choice
- Force Mechanism Trough
- Happy/Sad Balls
- Magnetic Marbles Collision Theory Activity
- Momentum and Collisions Demonstration Kit
- Basketball Blaster - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Personal Hovercraft - Demonstration Kit