Introduction to Laboratory Safety AP6918, etc.
Wow! Fantastic! Bravo! These are the comments heard from teachers who have watched the award-winning, Flinn student safety video entitled “Introduction to Laboratory Safety.” This new video is motivational, exciting to watch, and covers most of the important safety topics you will discuss with your students. The video also ties in beautifully with the Flinn Student Safety Contract and Flinn Safety Test.
Students will learn how to safely handle glassware, animals, equipment, and chemicals, and also how to use personal and classroom safety equipment. Additional topics include appropriate behavior in the lab and how to come prepared for lab. Seeing what can go wrong in the lab will help students relate to the importance of lab safety rules. A winner of a prestigious Telly Award for outstanding video production, this video will be a huge hit with your students! Available in VHS or DVD format. 15 min. 2005.
Note: Choose from a Chemistry/Physical Science version or a Life Science version.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 718
You May Also Like
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- Nitrile Gloves, #11
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Spill Control Center
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench/ Eyewash Combo, Swivel Bench Top Type
- Goggles, Instructor, Chemical Splash
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- Combined MSDS/Chemventory 8.0 Program
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual