This large, 50-mm cube is great for studying refraction, reflection, and Snell's law. Clearly show students the important concept of total internal reflection. Highly polished for excellent clarity. Acrylic cube has an index of refraction of about 1.5.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 686
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 434
You May Also Like
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Demonstration Lens Set
- Neutralizing Lens Sets
- Semicircular Lens
- Lens, Double Concave, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Acrylic Lens Set, 50 mm Diameter
- Investigating Light and Optics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Lens, Double Concave, Acrylic
- Lens, Double Convex, Acrylic