How do people come up with the great inventions that make our lives easier? Eureka! looks at 29 moments in history associated with some of the world's greatest inventions and discoveries. From Newton's historic discovery of the laws of gravity to the more recent creation of Teflon®, this fascinating book explains an amazing variety of inventions, and reveals inspiring stories behind them. 2002, 246 pages, 6˝" x 9˝", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1059
You May Also Like
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- Making Your First Year a Success Book
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- The Complete Science Fair Handbook
- Naked Eggs and Flying Potatoes
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- Hands-on General Science Activities Book
- STEM Student Research Handbook
- The First Days of School Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations