How do people come up with the great inventions that make our lives easier? Eureka! looks at 29 moments in history associated with some of the world's greatest inventions and discoveries. From Newton's historic discovery of the laws of gravity to the more recent creation of Teflon®, this fascinating book explains an amazing variety of inventions, and reveals inspiring stories behind them. 2002, 246 pages, 6˝" x 9˝", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1059
You May Also Like
- Idea Bank Collation Book
- The Complete Science Fair Handbook
- Invitations to Science Inquiry Book
- Crystals and Crystal Growing Book
- The First Days of School Book
- Making Your First Year a Success Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- Hands-on General Science Activities Book
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations