Help your students succeed on the AP Chemistry exam! This easy-to-use book has hundreds of teaching tips and learning strategies that will help you increase your students' confidence for the AP exam. The book starts with a discussion of the AP Chemistry exam and a diagnostic test, and then continues by topic, one chapter per topic. Each chapter includes a review of key concepts, principles, and calculations, a list of common mistakes to avoid, and a set of review questions. The review questions are both multiple choice and free response-just like the AP exam-and the answers are fully explained. There are also two complete sample tests, again with fully explained answer keys. Use one book as a teaching tool, or purchase multiple copies as a reference manual for students. Index, 372 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1122
You May Also Like
- Chemistry in the Environment, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 22
- Teaching Chemistry as an Experimental Science DVD Set
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- Micro Action Chemistry Vol I Teachers Edition
- An Introduction to Small Scale Thermodynamics
- Laboratory Experiments for Advanced Placement Chemistry, Guided-Inquiry Edition - Teacher Edition
Properties of Gases and the Gas Laws -
- Introduction to Carbohydrates - Structure and Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Dry Ice Color Show - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual