The Thiele-Dennis tube is a modified Thiele tube which improves and increases the rate of circulation. Tube diameter is 25 mm. Economy choice melting point tube is excellent for high school use. Tube diameter is 23 mm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 305
You May Also Like
- Thiele-Dennis Melting Point Tube
- Capillary Tubes, 90 mm length, One Open, 100 tubes/vial
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Preparing and Diluting Solutions - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Melting Point of a Pure Substance - Introductory Student Laboratory Kit
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 12 x 75 mm, 5 mL
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 6 x 50 mm, 0.5 mL
- Utility Tongs
- Test Tube Clamp without Finger Grips
- Heavy-Walled Test Tubes, 16 x 125 mm