The ability to make accurate measurements has many applications and is an essential skill for every science laboratory. In this activity-stations lab, students practice measuring mass, length, volume, temperature, and time. Five easy-to-set up activity stations allow groups of students to work independently as they rotate from one station to the next. Includes detailed instructions with reproducible student handouts and valuable Teacher Notes.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Standard laboratory equipment such as balances, beakers, and thermometers are required, but not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 462
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 261
You May Also Like
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 250-mL
- Shrink Plastic Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Metric Match Game
- Measurement in the Laboratory - Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring the Length of a Molecule - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Metric-ominoes Game
- Basic SI Units and Prefixes Chart
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit