What a value! Students will conduct a series of hands-on experiments using 68 rock specimens! As students observe the distinct characteristics of each type of rock, they will learn about the importance of the rock cycle. Students will also be able to clearly identify the three different rock-forming processes-igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1067
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 656
You May Also Like
- Investigating The Rock Cycle Chart
- Rock Charts Set
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- What Rock Is It? Chart
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Rock Collection
- Rock Tumbler, Tumble-Vibe
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection