What impact do wind and rain or atmospheric conditions have on rocks? In this wide-ranging student lab kit, students will experiment and observe how mechanical weathering, geological changes, glacial changes, ice expansion, chemical weathering, oxidation and organic processes affect the rock specimens provided. Students observe which types of rocks are most affected by these processes, and identify which chemicals and weathering processes have the greatest impact on rocks. Kit includes eight lab activities.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1068
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 650
You May Also Like
- Investigating The Rock Cycle Chart
- Rock Charts Set
- What Rock Is It? Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Rock Collection
- Rock Tumbler, Tumble-Vibe
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection