When you order the Flinn Scientific Spectrophotometer you will also receive free, the Flinn Scientific Spectrophotometer Laboratory Manual. This remarkable reference provides 14 practical, teacher-tested laboratory experiments. Most of the experiments are chemistry related and vary in difficulty from the introductory use of the spectrophotometer to Advanced Placement Chemistry. Several biological and environmental science experiments are also included, as well as a detailed teacher's guide, preparation notes, sample data and graphs.
Each laboratory experiment is accompanied by student laboratory instructions which include prelab questions, materials needed, procedure and data analysis information, data tables and post-lab questions. The labs are well written and developed by high school science teachers.
The Spectrophotometer Laboratory Manual is included with every Flinn Spectrophotometer or can be purchased separately for use with other spectrophotometers. 2006, 144 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 271
You May Also Like
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Flinn Scientific Spectrophotometer
- Spectronic 200
- Solar Spectrum Chart
- Spectrum Analysis Chart
- Flinn C-Spectra™, 8" x 10" Sheet
- The Determination of Keq for FeSCN2+ - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Determining Protein Concentration—Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant Pigments and Photosynthesis Laboratory Kit - AP Biology Lab 4, 8 Groups
- Sunscreens: Preparation and Evaluation - Student Laboratory Kit