The table of standard reduction potentials is as important for making redox calculations as the periodic table is for molar mass calculations. Thirty of the most useful reduction half-cell reactions are listed, in descending order of reduction potential. Metals are highlighted in blue to show their place in the reactivity series. A great addition to every chemistry classroom. Chart size is 32" x 48". Printed on sturdy 80# stock with a reduced-glare laminate covering. Three eyelets at the top prevent tearing, and allow for easy hanging and removal during test.
Also available in 8˝" x 11" notebook size, pad of 30 (Catalog No. AP7228).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 339
You May Also Like
- Standard Reduction Potential Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
AP* Chemistry Review Demonstration Kit
- An Activity Series - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- The Ultimate Chemical Equations Handbook, Student, 2nd Edition
Redox and the Goddess of Beauty -
Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Electroplating with Copper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Electrolysis - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Oxidation-Reduction Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Electrochemical Cells - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Electrolysis Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit