Determine at a glance the relative strengths of a host of acids and bases. The formula of each acid is listed in the left-hand column in order of strength, with the Ka value to the right. For each acid the ionization reaction shows the acid's conjugate base. Colorful arrows depicting increasing acid strength and decreasing base strength help students recognize the reciprocal nature of the acid–conjugate base strength relationship. Chart size is 32"
Also available in 8½" x 11" notebook size, pad of 30 (Catalog No. AP7229).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 338
You May Also Like
- Acid-Base Strength Chart, Notebook Size, Pad of 30
- Acid Strength and Electron Withdrawing Groups - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Measuring Acid Strength - Ka Values of Weak Acids - Student Laboratory Kit
Acids and Bases -
AP* Chemistry Review Demonstration Kit
- Acid–Base Titrations - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Acids and Bases, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 13
- Determination of Ka of Weak Acids - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Selecting Indicators for Acid-Base Titrations - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Battle of the Acids - Strong vs. Weak Acids - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Introduction to Acid-Base Titration - Student Laboratory Kit