This kit contains everything you need to collect and monitor the pH of rainwater or potentially acid fresh water sources. Each kit includes enough materials for an entire class-15 sample tubes with caps, 5 color comparison charts, and enough test paper (pH 3.0-6.0) for over 75 determinations. Also included is a vial of Hydrion 0-12 pH test paper for testing and comparing the pH values of other liquids. All components are completely portable for use in the field.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 284
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 225
You May Also Like
- Cobalt Chloride Test Papers, Strips in Vials
- Acid Rain Test Strips
- Control Taste Test Papers, Strips in Vials
- Lead Testing Paper
- Hydrion Pocket pH Set
- pH Test Strips, Dip-and-Read, 1-14
- Universal Indicator Overhead Color Chart
- Water Hardness Testing Paper
Understanding the Human Genome -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit