Glass Tubing Storage Device AP7056 (Before)
Are you still storing your fragile glass tubing in a bucket? End the frustration, clutter and dangerous broken glass by storing your tubing on these inexpensive storage racks. Safely stores any length of glass tubing on your shelves or tables. Works for support rods, burets, meter sticks, and all forms of tubes and pipes. An economical answer to a storage nightmare.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 311
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 160
You May Also Like
- Glass Tubing, Borosilicate Glass, 24" Lengths, 7 mm o.d., 6 mm i.d., 10/pk
- Glass Tubing, Biology Assortment
- Glass Tubing Cutter
- Capillary Tubing
- Latex Tubing in 50-Foot Lengths, 1/2" i.d. x 3/32"
- Plastic Tubing in 50-Foot Lengths, 5/16" i.d. x 1/16"
- Rubber Tubing, Black, in Box of 50 Feet, 1/4" i.d.
- Rubber Tubing, Red, in Box of 50 Feet, 1/4" i.d.
- Tubing Connector, Y-Shaped, Flint Glass, 2" arm length
- Tubing Connectors, Assortment