Help your students develop key measurement skills with this comprehensive lab activity. Students learn to use good laboratory techniques as they conduct six separate lab activities in which length, mass, temperature, and concentration are measured and then use these measurements to calculate volume and density. Each lab activity can be performed independently. A great skill-building kit!
Includes reproducible student handouts, detailed background information, complete Teacher Notes with sample data and answers to all questions, and all necessary chemicals and consumables supplies.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 463
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 260
You May Also Like
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 1000-mL
- Shrink Plastic Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Metric Match Game
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Measuring the Length of a Molecule - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- How Scientists Measure - Activity-Stations Kit
- Metric-ominoes Game
- Basic SI Units and Prefixes Chart
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit