Molecules have shape and we've got the cards to prove it! The structure and shape of a molecule are important to its physical and chemical properties. What are the bond angles for an octahedral? What causes a molecule to be linear?
Reinforce the rules behind VSEPR theory by having students play this variation on the popular card game Texas Hold 'Em. Teacher Notes, extensive background material, and reproducible student handouts are included along with 5 decks of cards.
Super Value Kit is complete for 30 students working in groups of six. All materials are reusable!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 512
You May Also Like
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- VSEPR Origami - Student Activity Kit
- Lewis Structures and Molecular Geometry - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Lewis Electron Dot Models - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Models of Organic Compounds - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Properties of Solids - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Chemical Bonding - Activity-Stations Kit
- Build Models of Molecules - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Chemical Bonding, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 5