Balance your physical science curriculum with our most popular center of gravity demonstrations-all available in one complete set! Quickly show your students how to locate the center of gravity of an object using a hanging plumb line. Watch the object rotate smoothly when spun around its center of gravity, but lopsidedly when spun at other locations. Locate the center of gravity of an irregular foam shape and mark it with a white dot. Toss the foam object into the air and observe parabolic path of the white dot while the object as a whole appears to wobble. Defy gravity with the Balancing Bottle and Finger Balance. These easy-to-set-up balancing devices will amaze your students year-round! Four demonstrations are provided and all the materials are completely reusable. Teacher demonstration notes are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 610
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 279
You May Also Like
- Center of Gravity Toss - Demonstration Kit
- Center of Gravity Paradox
- Center of Mass Bottles
- Investigating Center of Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Hanging Nails Challenge - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Double Cone and Ramp
- Fascinating Finger Balance Demonstrator
- Leaning Tower
- Bottle Balance Beam Demonstration Kit
- Center of Gravity