Display ionic and metallic models at the same time! Compare the different structures and arrangements of an ionic solid versus a metallic solid. Assemble any of the five different arrangements—face-centered cubic, body-centered cubic, simple cubic, hexagonal closest packing, and cubic closest packing. Models are 8" x 8" x 8". Kit contains two machined bases, 22 support rods, 14 3-inch diameter spheres, 14 2˝-inch diameter spheres and 13 2-inch diameter spheres. Detailed Assembly and Demonstration Notes are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 524
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 385
You May Also Like
- Crystal Structure - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Cubic Unit Cell Model Kit
- Crystalline Solids Model Kit
- Crystal Growing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Giant Crystal Growing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Ornaments - A Holiday Student Laboratory Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Sodium Chloride