This large demonstration bell is perfect for many topics in physical science. Use it to test simple electric circuits, to teach about electromagnetism, or to show students how the components of a bell work together. Place the bell inside a large bell jar and evacuate it-students will see the bell moving, but no sound will be heard! Banana plug jacks make for easy connections. Operates on a 6-volt battery. Bell assembly is 18
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 685
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 423
You May Also Like
- Plate, Vacuum, Nickel Plated
- Pump, Vacuum, Single-Stage
- Tubing, Vacuum, 10 Ft.
- 3-Way Valve for Vacuum Pump
- Pump, Vacuum, Two-Stage
- Buzzer in a Vacuum Kit
- Small Bell Jar with Ground Glass Stopper, Glass, 3.5 L
- Microscale Bell Jar and Vacuum Set
- Vacuum Chamber with Plate
- Aspirator, Water, Polypropylene