Graduated, clear plastic tubes with screw caps have conical bottoms. Designed for use in a centrifuge, these affordable tubes are convenient for routine lab tests where the sample tubes must be capped to mix the reagents. Perfect for soil and water tests. Polystyrene, 125 mm long x 18 mm O.D. Capacity 15 mL. Sold in packages of 30.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 306
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 157
You May Also Like
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 25 x 150 mm, 55.0 mL
- Test Tubes without Rims, Disposable, 25 x 150 mm
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, 20 x 150 mm, 30 mL
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 25 x 200 mm, 70 mL
- Mini Soda Bottles—Giant Test Tubes
- Mini Soda Bottle Tubes and Rack
- Heavy-Walled Test Tubes, 16 x 125 mm
- Test Tube Clamp without Finger Grips
- Test Tube Brush, 3/4"
- Test Tube Rack, Economy Choice