|Price/Pkg. of 12|
Flinn aprons are constructed of top-quality acid- and chemical-resistant rubber sheeting. The fabric is flexible—not stiff! The edges of the garment are folded over and stitched. The neck loop is a cotton tape and the ends have been sewn into the folded-over garment edge. A cross stitch has been sewn into each of the four locations where cotton tapes (neck and waist) join the rubber sheeting. The weight specification for the rubberized fabric in these garments is 7.5 ounces per square yard.
Rubberized laboratory aprons are manufactured using synthetic rubber and do not contain latex. These aprons will not cause an allergic reaction in students who are sensitive to latex.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1174
|Catalog No.||Description||Apron Size||Price/Each||Price/Pkg. of 12||Qty|
27" x 36"
27" x 42"
You May Also Like
- Apron, Rubberized, Heavy Duty, 27" W x 36" L
- Apron, Plastic, Medium-Duty
- Apron, Polyethylene, Disposable, Pkg 100
- Laboratory Coat, Men's, Size 36
- Saf-Stor™ Can, Small, 4-7/8" H
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Gognest, Goggle Storage Cabinet
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual