|Price/Pkg. of 12|
These heavy-duty aprons are made exactly like the medium-duty aprons except that the rubberized sheeting is at least 30 percent heavier. The weight specification for the heavy-duty aprons is 10 ounces per square yard. This specification is a reliable indicator of the apron's durability and quality. These durable, chemical-resistant aprons afford excellent protection against chemical spills.
Rubberized laboratory aprons are manufactured using synthetic rubber and do not contain latex. These aprons will not cause an allergic reaction in students who are sensitive to latex.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1174
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 731
|Catalog No.||Description||Apron Size||Price/Each||Price/Pkg. of 12||Qty|
27" x 36"
36" x 42"
You May Also Like
- Apron, Rubberized, Medium Duty, 27" W x 36" L
- Apron, Plastic, Medium-Duty
- Apron, Polyethylene, Disposable, Pkg 100
- Laboratory Coat, Men's, Size 36
- Absorbent Chemical Pads, 12" x 12", 6/pkg
- Eyewash/Drench Hose, Counter Mount
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- Goggles, Non Vented, Standard Size, with Fog Free Lens*
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book