When you need permanent, fixed storage for a classroom set of microscopes Flinn has the cabinet for you! Our Microscope Storage Cabinet is constructed of solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers with a natural clear UV-protected finish. Solid oak framed doors are hinged and include three point locking handles and 3/16" thick tempered glass. Microscopes are stored on 1" thick adjustable shelves. Adjustable and removable wire dividers on the shelves allow for storage of microscopes of various sizes. Maximum microscope measurements are 14" H x 7¼" W x 14"D.
Available in two sizes:
• 36"W x 16"D x 84"H unit holds 20 microscopes.
• 48"W x 16"D x 84"H unit holds 30 microscopes.
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 949
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 240
You May Also Like
- Flinn Advanced Superior Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X
- Mobile Microscope Cabinet
- High School Stereoscope, Flinn Economy Choice, Standard Illumination, (10X, 30X)
- Flinn Advanced Digital Compound Binocular Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Flinn Advanced Student Digital Microscope
- Video Flex® Model 7200 HD
- Pupil Cam, Digital Microscope Camera, USB Cable
- Universal Smartphone Optics Adapter