An easy-to-follow chart that simplifies the electromagnetic spectrum! Displays the wavelengths of familiar electromagnetic waves such as FM radio, cellular phones and X-rays, and colorfully shows the relatively small bandwidth of visible light. Frequency increases in 10-Hz increments. An excellent chart for any science classroom! Printed on sturdy 80# paper, with matte finish, reduced-glare lamination, and four metal eyelets at the top prevent tearing. 48" x 32".
Also available in 8½" x 11" notebook size, pad of 30 (Catalog No. AP7230).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 721
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 449
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Paddles, Set/6
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Benham's Disk Optical Illusion-Activity Kit
- Seeing is Believing-Color"Magic" with Cone Cells