A globe-shaped vessel with an extra heavy molded glass base to add stability to the burner. The metal cap fits tightly to extinguish the flame and prevent evaporation of alcohol. Metal fixtures are corrosion-resistant. High-quality screw cap. The 3/16"-diameter wick is easily adjusted to its full length. Available in two sizes. This is our least expensive alcohol burner.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 188
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 170
You May Also Like
- Alcohol Burner, Glass, 9-Sided, 120-mL
- Alcohol Burner, Wickless
- Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas with Flame Retainer
- Micro Bunsen Burner
- Meker Burner, Natural Gas
- Tirrill Burner, Artificial Gas
- Butane Burner
- Rubber Tubing, Black, 10-Foot Lengths, 1/4" i.d.
- Piezoelectric Igniter
- Replacement Flints, Pkg. of 5