No chemistry room should be without this full colored, large periodic table. It's like having a reference book full of information on a single wall chart. This chart goes beyond the basics and includes other pertinent data such as boiling and melting points, density, electron configuration, half life, isotope information, atomic radius and more.
Various reference information commonly used in chemistry is also included (e.g., important constants, a solubility table, solubility curves, electronegativity table, flame tests table and more). Bright color-coding makes this chart easy to read and easy to distinguish between classes of metals and the element's phase.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 512
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 359
You May Also Like
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- Flinn Scientific's The Elements Periodic Table
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Periodic Table Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- It's in the Cards - Periodic Table Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Periodic Table Analogy - A Card Puzzle - Super Value Kit
- The Elements Card Deck
- Periodic Trends Chart
- All in the Family - Periodic Trends Demonstration Kit
- Periodic Activity of Metals - Chemical Demonstration Kit