Laboratory techniques involving distillation, extraction, chromatography, melting point determination, and many more aspects of organic chemistry are thoroughly explained in this well-illustrated manual. You don't have to be an organic chemist to appreciate the vast amount of information contained in this book. High school chemistry teachers can review the proper techniques for preparing TLC plates, greasing glassware joints, using drying agents, and interpreting spectra and handbook entries. Index, illustrated. 9th edition, 2011, 354 pages, 6" x 9", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1130
You May Also Like
- Chemical Reactions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 6
- Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Flinn Scientific Advanced Inquiry Labs for AP* Chemistry Lab Manual
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ - Chemical Reactions Package
- Merck Index, 14th Edition
- Chemical Dictionary, Hawley's Condensed
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- The Periodic Table: A Very Short Introduction