|Price/Each 3 or more|
Proper laboratory techniques lead to safer, more accurate labs. This full color chart is a constant visual guide to laboratory equipment and proper laboratory techniques.
The 23 panels making up the chart will emphasize to your students the correct procedures for using a laboratory burner, test paper, a buret, a pipet, tongs, and a balance; even filtering, measuring liquid volumes, setting up a distillation, collecting gas by water displacement and many more laboratory techniques are illustrated with clear, concise captions.
Every physical science and chemistry class will benefit from this reference chart. Printed on tear-proof synthetic stock; top and bottom stiffening rods complete with eyelets for easy hanging; 36" x 44".
A great companion for the Laboratory Safety Chart (Catalog No. SE9331).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 197
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 178
You May Also Like
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Laboratory Safety Symbols
- Fox E. Flinn Safety Poster Set
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Laboratory in Progress Poster
- Storage Patterns Wall Chart
- Laboratory Safety Chart
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Laboratory Safety Contract for Science Students, Pad/50
- Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit