The CRC handbook is likely to be found on most scientific bookshelves around the world. This resource contains more accurate and detailed information than any other single chemistry and physics handbook. Sections on mathematics, the elements, inorganic compounds, organic compounds, general chemistry, physical constants, and much more are easily accessible in this 2,610-page handbook. This is definitely a must for all chemistry and physics classrooms. Used by the chemists at Flinn on a daily basis. Index. 96th edition, 8˝" x 11", hard cover.
For extra savings, try the CRC Student Edition. Leftover copies of older versions are stamped “Student Edition” and are sold at a discount. This “Student Edition” is the same great handbook at a greatly reduced price.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1131
You May Also Like
- ChemTopic Lab Manuals Vol.10-18, 9 Volume Boxed Set
- Solids and Liquids DVD Set
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ - Chemical Reactions Package
- Merck Index, 14th Edition
- Chemical Dictionary, Hawley's Condensed
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- Braving the Elements Book
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- The Periodic Table: A Very Short Introduction