Can you shatter a racketball, freeze anti-freeze, levitate a magnet, or freeze soap bubbles? If not, let Weird Science's Lee Marek tell you how. Many chilling but educational demonstrations using liquid nitrogen are contained in this unique book. Each activity has easy-to-follow instructions with the expected results and explanations. Pointers are provided throughout to help the novice demonstrator get started, while the experienced demonstrator is sure to find many new and exciting liquid nitrogen demonstrations. Demonstrations cover topics on superconductivity, gas laws, equilibrium, phase changes, and cryogenics. 1992, 50 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1121
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 710
You May Also Like
- Oxidation and Reduction, Flinn ChemTopic Lab Book, Volume 16
- Advanced Concepts in Chemical Reactions DVD Set
- 20 Demonstrations Guaranteed to Knock Your Socks Off! Volume I
- Chemical Demonstrations, Vol. 5
- Chemistry Demonstration Aids That You Can Build! Book
- A Demo A Day Chemical Demonstration Book
- Dry Ice Color Show - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Periodic Activity of Metals - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- The Periodic Table: A Very Short Introduction