Chem-Pacs was developed to provide science instructors of all levels with an ensemble of classroom-tested, chemically-oriented activities. These activities are intended to supplement regular science curricula and cover topics on density, gases, acids, bases and salts, surface tension, chemistry in foods, and polymers and gels. Each activity includes a thorough step-by-step procedure, a purpose, the time required, a materials list, disposal methods, a discussion, and extension ideas. Common household-type items are used. Increase your students' enthusiasm for science with the fun activities in Chem-Pacs. Illustrated. Updated 2001, 60 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1114
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 713
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Gases, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 8
- Teaching Chemistry as an Experimental Science DVD Set
- Braving the Elements Book
- Chemistry for Every Kid
- Chemistry of Color Learning Activity Package
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ Solids, Liquids and Solutions Package
- Colorful Oxidation States of Manganese - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Chemical Wizardry - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Metal Ion Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition