Actively teach your students the periodic table by having them do this unique hands-on activity. The students will develop their own periodic table by arranging nine unnamed elements according to their periodic properties. The students have to decide which properties (mass, oxidation state, boiling point, etc.) are periodic. Includes 15 sets of element cards, master data and instruction sheets, and teacher's guide.
Super Value Kit is complete for 15 student groups. All materials are reusable!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 480
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 373
You May Also Like
- Reaction Plates, 24-well
- Families of Elements - Alkaline Earth Metals and Halides - Student Laboratory Kit
- Periodic Activity of Metals - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Plotting Trends - A Periodic Table Student Laboratory Kit
- All in the Family - Periodic Trends Demonstration Kit
- Periodic Table Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- It's in the Cards - Periodic Table Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- The Periodic Table, ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 4