Turn your Tesla coil into an exciting “hands-on” demonstration. Easy to use...just place an unfrosted incandescent lightbulb into the visualizer socket, attach the visualizer to your Tesla coil, slowly turn up the power and watch as you create spectacular sparks of electricity between your fingers and the lightbulb. Create a human electrical fixture by holding a fluorescent tube in one hand while touching the visualizer lightbulb with the other. An electrifying experience!
Instruction sheet is provided. Requires an unfrosted incandescent lightbulb, not provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 689
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 428
You May Also Like
- PVC-Insulated Copper Wire, Red
- Ohm's Law Experiment Set
- Resistance in Wires - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Alligator Test Clip, Pointed
- Annunciator Wire, (Bell Wire)
- Alligator Cords
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Red, 14"
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Black, 14"
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Red, 20"
- Superconductivity Demonstration Kit