Radial Chromatography T-Shirts - The Experiment You Can Wear! Student Laboratory Kit, AP8686
Similar to our radial chromatography kit (Catalog No. AP8687), but using a technique that runs the chromatograms directly onto T-shirts. The process is fast, easy, safe, and it produces beautiful explosions of color. Let chemistry make the fashion statement at your school! Includes a full spectrum of colorful markers, solvent, applicators, chromatography frame, and a practice T-shirt. To reduce fading, wash the shirts in cold water on a gentle cycle.
With students bringing in their own prewashed white T-shirts, the kit should be enough for 30-40 completed masterpieces.
Note: The chromatograms produced in T-shirt radial chromatography do not have separations as distinct as in paper radial chromatography. This is due to the fast rate at which the T-shirt chromatograms are run.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 440
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 482
You May Also Like
- Plastic Utility Pan
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Reagent, 500 mL
- Radial Chromatography - Chemistry with an Artistic Flair! Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Chromatography Challenge - Science, Inquiry, and Art - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Chromatography Centrifuge - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Paper Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 2
- Blueprint T-Shirts - Student Laboratory Kit
- Tie-Dyeing - Chemistry Fun Student Activity Kit
- Food Dye Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit