Tie-dyeing is not only a lot of fun, but also a great way to teach chemistry concepts. Whether you teach beginning chemistry or AP Chemistry, your students will find tie-dyeing a memorable learning experience. Includes 120 jumbo Beral-type pipets, 120 rubber bands, 45 grams each of yellow, red, blue, and green reactive dyes, 500 grams of sodium carbonate activator, 650 grams of urea and complete instructions on how to tie-dye.
Complete for 30 students working individually. 100% cotton T-shirts are required, but not included.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 537
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 479
You May Also Like
- Tie-Dye Lab Coat Kit
- Reactive Dye, Turquoise, 45 g
- Rainbow Tie-Dyed Lab Coat, X-Large
- Lab Coat, 100% Cotton
- Dyeing with Indigo - Student Laboratory Kit
- Multi-Fiber Test Fabric, 1 Yard
- The Natural Science of Fabric Dyeing Guided-Inquiry Lab Kit
- The Color of Chemistry - Dyes, Dyeing, and Chemical Bonding - Student Laboratory Kit
- Kinetics of Dye Fading - Student Laboratory Kit
Make Your Own Colorful Goggles -
Super Value Laboratory Kit