Refinish your lab tabletop with these quality materials. The primer (Catalog No. AP8724) is a black semi-gloss paint. The finishing coat is clear Aqua Epoxy Finish paint (Catalog No. AP7426). Both the primer, AP8724, and the epoxy finish, AP7426, are required to properly refinish your lab tabletop.
Aqua Epoxy Finish paint (AP7426) includes two parts that must be mixed before use. Both parts are included in AP7426 and once mixed provide 1-Liter of product and generally has a shelf life period of two hours. Aqua Epoxy is easy to apply and dries rapidly to a smooth semi-gloss finish. It is chemically resistant to acids and organic solvents, and does not easily scratch increasing durability of the lab table.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1153
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 243
You May Also Like
- Table, Demonstration, Mobile, Economy Version
- Mirror, Mobile Demonstration
- Wheelchair Accessible Lab Station
- ADA Table Legs (pkg/4)
- Table, Student, 24" X 48" X 30" Plastic Laminate
- Stool 18"
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"
- Floor Storage Cabinet with Epoxy Top, 36" Wide
- Floor Storage Cabinet, Epoxy Top, 36" Wide with Sink, Gas/Water Fixtures