Explore the mysteries of chemistry with this exciting collection of ideas, projects, and activities. Students will love this easy-to-use book with over 100 safe science experiments. These experiments are designed to use household materials allowing students to explore science at home as well as in the classroom. Each experiment lists purpose, materials, procedure, results, and a “Why?” section, which gives a scientific explanation that any student can understand. Covering all the basics of chemistry, these experiments are pre-tested and safe. For grades 3-8. Index. 1989, 232 pages, 6" x 9", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1114
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 712
You May Also Like
- The Gas Laws, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 9
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions DVD Set
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- Chemistry of Color Learning Activity Package
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ Solids, Liquids and Solutions Package
- Chemistry of Water Learning Activity Package
- Creating Elements - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Chemical Bonding - Activity-Stations Kit
- Acid-Base Rainbow Fountain - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual