|Price/Pkg. of 6|
Protect yourself and students from broken glass cuts with this highly visible cardboard glass disposal container. The container is supplied with a 3-mil-thick polyethylene bag to contain broken glass fragments and spilled liquids. When the container is full, simply pull the safety cap into place and dispose of the entire unit. Available in a benchtop or floor model. Floor model comes with external handles. Six containers per package.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1187
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 762
|Catalog No.||Description||Size (L x W x H)||Price/Pkg. of 6||Qty|
9" x 9" x 14"
You May Also Like
- Waste Crock
- Fire-Containment Waste Can, 6 Gal
- Glass-a-Matic Hand Saver
- Wastepaper Container, Fire Resistant
- Poly-Lab Pack
- Fire Blanket with Case
- Safety First Sign—Safety Shower and Eyewash Station, 10" x 14"
- Gloves, Disposable, Small, Pkg/100
- Flinn Visor Goggles
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition