Need a more complete guide on solution preparation? Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom has been the science teacher's #1 handbook for years. Includes explanations of basic concepts and vocabulary terms, detailed recipes of over 300 commonly used solutions, and practical solution-making techniques.
Recipes cover biology (culture media and biological stains), chemistry and physical science solutions used in high schools. If you happen to come across a solution for which a recipe is not included, then the explanation section of the book will guide you through the steps of determining the correct procedure for making the solution.
This reference book is a must for all science teachers! Illustrated, Appendices, Glossary, Index. 1995, 189 pages, 6" x 9", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1129
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 713
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Gases, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 8
- Electron Transfer in Chemistry DVD Set
- Chemistry Challenge
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Laboratory Handbook for General Chemistry
- The Elements
- The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual, 8th Edition
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book