Heat-resistant up to 232 ºC, these all-cotton, terry cloth gloves are excellent for handling hot objects just out of the autoclave. Gauntlets provide wrist and forearm protection against possible steam burns. Machine washable. Glove is 12" long.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1187
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 736
You May Also Like
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Glass-a-Matic Hand Saver
- Bio Glasses, Neon Green
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- E-Z Pour Base Neutralizer, 2.5 kg
- Shelf Lips, Pkg/10
- Eyewash Sign, 10" X 14"
- Gloves for Rough/Sharp Materials
- Full Face Shield, Complete
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards