Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set, AP8906
This giant-sized molecular model set is the finest demonstration model available. Set is designed to illustrate fundamental organic chemistry. Components include: 50 rigid bonds, 16 flexible bonds, The Molecular Models User's Guide and the following 32 durable 2" diameter atom centers:
• 17 hydrogen (white)
• 1 nitrogen (blue)
• 8 carbon (black)
• 1 bromine (brown)
• 3 oxygen (red)
• 1 iodine (orange)
• 1 chlorine (green)
The models are easy to see, use, and understand. Each ball is brilliantly finished for easy visibility and instant identification of the element it represents. The uniquely designed bond receptors allow the molecules to maintain structure while also allowing rotation of atoms around bonds. The Molecular Models User's Guide is a 43-page illustrated guide to more than ten organic chemistry concepts and to the many facets of molecular model building. Set includes both rigid bonds and flexible bonds to allow construction of double- and triple-bonded molecules.
A Deluxe Demonstration Molecular Model Set is also available separately, Catalog No. AP8907. Note: The Deluxe Set not only differs from the Organic Set in the number of atoms, but also offers a variety of valences for many of the types of atoms.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 523
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, Green
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Cubic Unit Cell Model Kit
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit