Students will predict and write 26 reactions knowing only the chemical names involved in the reactions. Students will then proceed to set up all 26 reactions. Based on their observations, students will correct their written equations. This lab will give the students valuable experience with writing equations and making valid predictions. Includes reproducible student procedure, Teacher Notes with sample data and answers to questions, and all necessary chemicals.
Complete for 24 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 433
You May Also Like
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas with Flame Retainer
- Balancing Equations - Super Value Kit
- Single Replacement Reactions and Metal Activity - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
Identifying Chemical Reactions -
- Exploring Chemical Reactions with Food Dyes - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Ultimate Chemical Equations Handbook, Teacher, 2nd Edition
- Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry DVD Set
- Chemical Reactions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 6