Help students relate basic science concepts and skills to everyday life and answer the question, “Why do I need to know this?” with this exciting collection of ready-to-use lessons, projects, and lab activities. Includes 21 comprehensive, teacher-tested lessons accompanied by over 150 reproducible student activity sheets. Each lesson includes a concise introduction to a specific topic including relevant stories and fun graphics, reproducible vocabulary games or puzzles, reproducible lab activities and projects, and complete answer keys. The lessons are organized into five units: Earth science, physics, astronomy, chemistry and biology. Correlated to the National Science Teachers Standards. 2008, 424 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1136
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 728
You May Also Like
- STEM Student Research Handbook
- The First Days of School Book
- Eureka! Great Inventions and How They Happened Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- Making Your First Year a Success Book
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Naked Eggs and Flying Potatoes
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book